GUATEMALA. San Cristóbal Totonicapán became the stage where the 19 Women’s Tour to Guatemala took dramatic tones for the day of Saturday and Sunday.
The Guatemalan Gabriela Soto, of the Mexican team Swapit Agolico, had a great competition.
He figured in the first three places of the intermediate prizes disputed this day: Flying Goals and Mountain Prizes.
Despite not winning the stage, the Guatemalan Soto managed to position herself very well in the individual general classification.
Soto is second place, with the same time (8:46:37 hours) as the leader, the Mexican Andrea Ramírez.
The podium this Friday was integrated by Carolina Rodríguez (MEX), Blanca Liliana Moreno (COL) and Miriam Núñez (ECU). (publinews.gt)
TEN FIRST CLASSIFICATION STAGE 3 (90 KM).
- Carolina Rodríguez (MEX) 2:42.40 horas
- Liliana Moreno (COL) 0:00:10
- Miriam Núñez (ECU) 0:00:10
- Andrea Ramírez (MÉX) 0:00:10
- Gabriela Soto (GUA) 0:00:10
- Estefanía Herrera (COL) 0:00:10
- Denisse Ahumada (CHI) 0:00:10
- Arlenis Sierra (CUB) 0:03:19
- Brenda Santoyo (MEX) 0:03:19
- Camila Balbuena ((COL) 0:03:19
TEN FIRST GENERAL INDIVIDUAL CLASSIFICATION.
- Andrea Ramírez (MEX) 8.46.37
- Gabriela Soto (GUA) +0:00:00
- Liliana Moreno (MEX) +0:00:00
- Blanca Moreno (MEX) +0:00:00
- Miryan Núñez (ECU) +0:00:00
- Arlenis Sierra (CUB) +0:03:09
- Denisse Ahumada (CHI) +0:03:09