LAUSANNE. The UCI Management Committee, at its meeting in Lavey-les-Bains (SUI) on June 19 and 20, has reviewed and approved several changes to the UCI Regulations, as recommended by the different UCI Commissions.
More extensive information can be found on the UCI website www.uci.org and in the corresponding press release also published at https://www.uci.org/inside-uci/press-releases/uci-management-committee -adopts-measures-to-further-develop-track-cycling-and-cyclo-cross, after the aforementioned meeting.
President of the UCI.
STATUTES OF THE UCI.
The Management Committee of the UCI agreed on several amendments to the UCI Statutes that will be presented
for approval of the UCI Congress in September. They concern the following points:
• Eligibility conditions for UCI membership;
• Granting the status of member associated with the UCI;
• Conditions that must be met for a candidate or an elected representative of the national federation;
• Representation of the female gender in various organizations;
• Process of appointment for president of the electoral commission of the Confederations
• Guidelines for the awarding of honorary degrees by the UCI;
• Rules of electoral campaigns.