BOGOTÁ. The Argentinian Nicolás Naranjo (Agrupación Virgen De Fátima), added his third victory of stage in the Vuelta a Uruguay and consolidated in the leadership that the test that lived his fourth day with total dominion of the continental currency Argentina.
The fourth stage developed between Citapebi and Artigas on 149 kilometers, left once again as winner Naranjo, after 3 hours 47 minutes 51 seconds. Succeeding in the packaging, before his partner Nicolás Tivani and the Brazilian Rafael Andriato (São Francisco Saùde / Klabin).
In the general classification, Wbeimar Roldán (Team Medellín) is seventh to 36 seconds behind the lead. While his teammates Robigzon Oyola and Cristian Montoya occupy the eighth and twentieth position to the same difference.
The Vuelta a Uruguay, will have its third day of competition on 194 kilometers between Artigas and Tacuarembó on Tuesday. (copaci.org / mundociclistico.com)
TEN FIRST CLASSIFICATION STAGE 4 (149 KM).
1. Naranjo, Nicolás (AVF) 3:47:51
2. Tivani, Germán (AVF)
3. Andriato, Rafael (SFS)
4. Aguilar, Héctor (TAC)
5. Roldan, Weimar (MED)
6. Moreira, Agustín (CER)
7. Moyano, Enzo (EMP)
8. Rodríguez, Jorge (JUV)
9. Santos, Flavio (FUN)
10. Silvera, Hernán (ROJ)
TEN FIRST GENERAL INDIVIDUAL CLASSIFICATION.
1. Naranjo, Nicolás (AVF) 15:36:17
2. Tivani, Germán (AVF) +0:00:16
3. Aguilar, Héctor (TAC) +0:00:30
4. Andriato, Rafael (SFS) +0:00:32
5. Méndez, Robert (PLA) +0:00:36
6. Silvera, Hernán (ROJ) +0:00:36
7. Roldan, Weimar (MED) +0:00:36
8. Oyola, Robigzon (MED) +0:00:36
9. Santos, Flavio (FUN) +0:00:36
10. Maldonado, Anderson (TRE) +0:00:36