BOGOTÁ. Robigzon Oyola, Team Medellín cyclist, took the lead of the Vuelta a Colombia Casanare Bicentenario Coldeportes, after winning the second 203.1 kilometer fraction, which started in Paipa and ended in Socorro.
The Tolima was imposed in a tight hand to hand Rosario Lara Johnatan Cañaveral (Strongman Coldeportes) and Boyacá Cayetano Sarmiento (EPM Scott), with a time of 4 hours, 46 minutes and three seconds.
The fraction was disputed from start to finish. The first to go on the run were the runners Diego Mancipe (Boyacá is to live it), Elkin Moreno (EBSA Energía de Boyacá), Albeiro Rabón (Mixto 1), Weimar Roldán (Team Medellín), Eduardo Estrada and William Muñoz (Coldeportes Strongman) and Diego Ochoa (Strongman Coldeportes).
The lot that came with the leader Oscar Sevilla (Team Medellín), allowed an income of up to 6 minutes to enter Santanderean territory. Then, the race pace went up and with that the discount began until the escapees in the Alto de Guapota were neutralized.
In the descent a few tried again, and there Robigzon Oyola, Johnatan Cañaveral, Cayetano Sarmiento and Frank Osorio disputed the victory in El Socorro, where Oyola finally won, who claimed the partial and took the lead.
Team Medellín kept the lead of the general, which is now in the hands of Oyola with a cumulative 8 hours, 13 minutes and 37 seconds, followed by Frank Osorio (Strongman Coldeportes) to 19 seconds, and Sevilla (Team Medellín) to 20.
This Wednesday June 19 will be held the third fraction between San Gil and Bucaramanga, over a distance of 107.8 kilometers, with intermediate steps through the towns of Aratoca, Piedecuesta, Floridablanca, Girón and Bucaramanga, capital of the department of Santander. (Fedeciclismo Colombia)
TEN FIRST CLASSIFICATION STAGE 2 (203.1 KM).
- Robigzon Oyola (Team Medellín) 4:46:03
- Johnatan Cañaveral (Coldeportes Strongman)
- José Cayetano Sarmiento (EPM Scott)
- Frank Osorio (Coldeportes Strongman)
- Julián David Molano (Coldeportes Zenú) +0:00:25
- John Rodríguez (EPM Scott) +0:00:25
- Mauricio Orozco (Fuerza Armadas) +0:00:25
- Wiémar Roldán (Team Medellín) +0:00:25
- Marco Tulio Suesca (Boyacá es para vivirla) +0:00:25
- Álvaro Duarte (Mixto 1) +0:00:25
TEN FIRST GENERAL INDIVIDUAL CLASSIFICATION.
- Robigzon Oyola (Team Medellín) 8:13:37
- Frank Osorio (Coldeportes Strongman) +0:00:19
- Óscar Sevilla (Team Medellín) +0:00:20
- Brayan Stiven Sánchez (Orgullo Paisa) +0:00:28
- Johnatan Cañaveral (Coldeportes Strongman) +0:00:30
- Miguel Ángel Reyes (EPM Scott) +0:00:31
- Fabio Duarte (Team Medellín) +0:00:32
- Juan Pablo Suárez (GW Shimano) +0:00:33
- José Tito Hernández (Orgullo Paisa) +0:00:34
- Wéimar Roldán (Team Medellín) +0:00:38