LONDRINA, BRAZIL The athletes Guilherme Muller (Cannondale Brasil Racing) and Jaqueline Mourão (Sense Factory Racing), won Sunday in the Brazil Cup of Mountain Bike XCO stage of Campo Largo, in Paraná, a competition that was part of the Class 2 of the calendar of the International Cycling Union (UCI).
With 4.5 kilometers per lap, the course had technical sections that required a lot of physical preparation of the two athletes. In the Men’s Elite category he demanded six laps from Guilherme Muller, who completed them with a time of 1:33:27 hours. Kennedi Sampaio (Squadra OGGI) took second place to 21 seconds, and Ulan Galinski (TSW Racing Team) was third.
The women’s event also had a high-level squad. The title went to the current Brazilian champion, Jaqueline Mourão, who completed the course in 1:37:11 hour. The second place went to Leticia Candido (Audax / Corinthians). Viviane Favery (Cannondale Brasil Racing), completed the podium. (Press Office C.B.C)
FIVE FIRST MALE ELITE.
1. Gotardelo Muller, Guilherme (Sense Factory Racing) 01:33:27
2. Sampaio De Oliveira, Kennedi (Squadra Oggi) 01:33:48
3. Bastos Galinski, Ulan (Tsw Racing Team) 01:35:08
4. De Rezende Junior, Edson Gilmar (Caloi Avancini Team) 01:36:28
5. Grossi Soares De Souza, Daniel (Groove Bikes) 01:37:32
FIVE FIRST FEMALE ELITE..
1. Mourao, Jaqueline (Sense Factory Racing) 01:37:11
2. Soares Candido, Leticia Jaqueline (Corinthians Audax) 01:39:33
3. Favery Costa, Viviane (Cannondale Brasil Racing) 01:44:53
4. Ferreira De Souza, Hercilia Najara (Tripp) 01:51:24
5. Guimarães De Carvalho, Luma Diniz (Trek Brasil Racing) 01:53:48